Monday 2 February 2015

Feelings of campaigner to raise awareness on when your waters break before 37 weeks

If it doesn't make you smile, change it, 
so hard when its out of your hands 

So really wish I knew how to achieve 

Kind of worried about this week, and wondering will they listen to me? 
Will something positive happen? 

You see after 4.5 years of complaining about my care that lead to the death of my first born baby, 





I was force into dealing with NHS legal stuff, which I never wanted, the Health Ombudsman have agreed to meet up with us thanks to the help of a amazing group of people from  phsothefacts.com

Really not sure if it is a other fob off or not 

All I wanted was a independent review, so it would not happen to someone else, which never happened. 

Even after saying to the NHS trusts.

I do not want your money.

But the NHS trusts decided to keep fighting me, they already admitted faults

Really is it so hard to say, we will do a independent review into your care, and say SORRY ?  


So when I ask you to sign, thats why it is so important to me, as I don't want any one else ending up like me 

Which i think is why I wanted more to sign 

sadly we need 100th signatures without your support we will not succeed 

We know it is possible, but only when people do the following, 

* Share
* Ask their friends and family to sign and share
* But also remembering to sign, and confirm your signature via email. 


We got till 30th March 2015 to gain 100th signatures as the election is coming up, so if we could achieve gaining all the signatures we make history and gain changes for the treatment of when your waters break before 37 weeks of pregnancy, regardless of gestation of the unborn baby. 

Petition 1, up to 65no/100th 


Petition 2, up to 1305/ 100th 



thing is, I know more think like me 



If you hate me, thats fine, I am used to being alone, 

I know I moan, I know use MY facebook wall as a diary, to take my frustrations out, my anger which I have literally too much off. 


It feels like groundhog day every day 

My weakest part of me, is I have too much passion, thats my failing and I am trying too hard.


People say stop, take time out, but like tonight when swimming, all I can think of is my first born, and then I think of Siobhan, and all the mums on bed rest, scared, and worried about their babies, not knowing if they will be a miracle baby mum or a angel mum 


Remember the end goal people, its not about being my best buddy, its about the future of our kids, our future of our mums and their families 

We also fundraise in our spare time, this year, all we thankfully received is approx £10 simply not enough to make a difference 


Wristbands £2.50 each UK Postage £1 Worldwide Postage £3.25 

More information for any one dealing with this condition, read the UK official ROCG guidelines

www.little-heartbeats.org.uk

We know its asking the impossible, but we also know if this goes viral we make a difference to one person life, might if save the life of a baby.




1 comment: